Top 10 reasons to vote for Donald Trump
The 2016 Presidential Election is coming, and we can’t deny that Donald Trump is very popular even in a bad way; here we have 10 reasons why he could win in November.
- Trump’s Popularity: Donald Trump is very confidence and people love that, his facial expressions, energy, dynamism and how he answer all the questions convey authority, also he was a reality TV star that increasing his popularity for a very long time. It’s like the quote “The more people that know who you are, the more supporters you’re going to have”
- Hillary’s Politics: Some ideals of Hillary Clinton doesn’t convince to the Americans yet, in the past she voted for the Iraq War and the majority of voters think Clinton should have been charged with a crime, because she used the private e-mail server when she was serving as a U.S secretary of state. The Famous Michael More in his websites said, “Our biggest problem here isn’t Trump – it’s Hillary. She is hugely unpopular — nearly 70% of all voters think she is untrustworthy and dishonest. She represents the old way of politics, not really believing in anything other than what can get you elected.”
3. Anti-illegal immigration: He spoke openly about his anti-illegal immigration and block all Muslim of entering to the country, this proposal are very supported for the Republicans, also members of GOP endorsed a proposed law to sentence deported migrants with prison who return to the U.S and are caught, this proposal was created after the shooting death of a woman in San Francisco by a man who was in the country illegally, a killing that Trump talks about frequently during his campaign.
4. Business Success: Donald Trump has many successfully business right now that’s why Americans feels confidence about the future, he has been very inspirational to people that want to be millionaire, for that he is known for a lot of quotes about Success, for example, “Success comes from failure, not from memorizing the right answers.” Or “Watch, listen, and learn. You can’t know it all yourself. Anyone who thinks they do is destined for mediocrity.”
5. The Silent Majority: There are voters who called themselves “The Silent Majority” they supported Trumps and they are convinces that the white people suffer discrimination also they often are accused of being racist without a reason, in the Trump’s Campaign they support him and some people say that they suffer a “reverse discrimination” and the discrimination against whites is "absolutely" real.
6. Terrorist Attacks: Donald Trump on his campaign he made some proposals about the increase the surveillance and keep a data base of American-Muslims around the country, in those moments there are some Terrorist Attacks in another countries and with that could prompt some fearful American voters to fully embrace Trump's
7. A different Candidate: Some people don’t believe in politicians, for that being the first candidate with that standard helps a lot, "Trump has positioned himself as the anti-elite candidate, which has made him more or less immune to criticism from the parties and the media." Brian Filcher a Political commentator said.
8. Sander’s Voters: many Voters from Sanders would elect Trump as a president only to not vote for Hillary Clinton, some people don’t feel well for things from the past of Clinton, she will need to try to convince them.
9. ObamaCare: The ObamaCare was very debating but Trump made his proposal about Replace that Foundation with Health Savings Accounts and allowing citizens to deduct tax payments for medical coverage also he wants to amend legislation that prevents sell health insurance between states. Block grants to state Medicaid.
10. Tax: He wants to eliminate income taxes for families that earning less than $ 50,000 a year and reduce 7-4 categories when filing taxes also putting a cap of 15% in taxes paid by businesses, regardless of size.
We only mentioned a little bit of his plans for his President’s Period, Who do you think is going to win? Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton?
Top 10 reasons to vote for Hillary Clinton.
Hillary Clinton a former secretary of United States, It’s one of the candidates for the next 2016 Presidential Election, she is a very intelligent woman and we know that Clinton is going to make this election more interesting, here we have 10 reasons why she could win in November.
- Political Experience: Hillary Clinton is better qualified to be the president, some of her knowledge are she was elected Senior Class President of Wellesley College Graduated with honors from Yale Law School , also Took a “summer job” on Senator Walter Mondale’s committee for migrant workers in 1971, even she was named one of the 100 most powerful lawyers in America by the National Law Journal in 1988, AND 1991, and 8 Years as First Lady of the United States, served as a US Senator from New York and Secretary of State.
- Minimum Wage: One of her controversial proposal is create an ideal model to raise the minimum wage to 15$, "That model is a phased-in minimum wage increase to get to $15 in the city and surrounding areas, to get to $12, $12.50 upstate, but to be constantly evaluating the economic conditions so that there is no unintended consequence of lost jobs. That has been my position. And that is exactly what New York just voted for. And for federal legislation, if it has the same kind of understanding about how we have to phase this in, how we have to evaluate it as we go — if the Congress passes that, of course I would sign it." She said.
- The first woman President: Men as well as women are very motivated to vote for Hillary Clinton, also she supported the women’s right and opportunities and the majority among democrats are very enthusiastic with this election, a women as a President is a big change to the country and the gender equality.
- Education: She talked about made a plan to fight with the crisis of the student debt, she wanted that every student should have graduate from a public college and if they come from a family making $85,000 a year or less they will be able to go to an in-state four-year public college or university without paying tuition also all the community colleges will offer free tuition.
- LGBT rights: The LGBT community has a big support with Hillary Clinton, she prepared some plans to protect their rights and equality, she will to protect lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender Americans from discrimination of gender identity in every aspects, also she will make honors to the LGTB people that work to the military services.
- Gun Control: Hillary Clinton has supported many groups working to take control on the violence, also she worked as a candidate on “the Brady Campaign” to Prevent Gun Violence and the campaign “its Million Mom March chapters”,” the Newtown Action Alliance,” and “Everytown for Gun Safety” she will get better the gun control in the country, expanding the background checks and revoking licenses who breaks the law.
- Women’s Issues: Hillary Clinton proposed different ideas to protect the women, their rights and opportunities, she will confront the violence against women, enhance the social security and protects the women health and reproductive rights also she wants to promote the gender equality by social, economical and legal ways.
- Racial Justice: She wants to break up all the barriers giving all the same opportunities to all, Clinton will change the reform the criminal justice system with new laws and policies also she wants to end the violence in the different communities, Hillary Clinton talked with many plans to help them some people called that the minority voter but the support to her increase a lot, and they will be vote by a massive majority, particularly because Donald Trump speaks a lot of negative things to them.
- Animals Protection: The animal welfare is very important is like the quote “The way our society treats animals is a reflection of our humanity.” And Hillary Clinton didn’t forget to make some plans to protect them making some resources to ranchers, farmers and forests; also she wants to shutting down the illegal wild animal trafficking.
- Environment: The Climate Change is something that are affecting to everyone, Donald Trump said that doesn´t exist, but Hillary Clinton are worried about those problems, and she will launch a $60 billion clean energy challenge in every states, cities and rural communities also she wants to invest in clean energy to the future and cut the millions of wasteful tax in oil companies.
We only mentioned a little bit of her plans for her President’s Period, Who do you think is going to win? Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton?