The meaning of Gratitude is thankfulness, counting your blessings, noticing of simple pleasures, and acknowledging everything you receive. Learning to live your life as if everything were a miracle, and being aware on a continuous basis of how much you’ve been given is the true meaning. What your life lacks gratitude shifts your focus from it to the abundance that is already present. In addition, from gratitude practice, research of behavior and psychology has shown the surprising life improvements. People becomes happier and more resilient, relationships becomes strengthen, health is improved, and stress is also reduced with the help of giving thanks.
- October is one of the most celebrated month of the year. There are so many reasons why people should gratitude in October. October brings so many things with it. Birthdays, celebrations and parties. Everyone loves birthdays, especially those who are born in October get to share the month with famous celebrities, YouTube stars etc. Starting from day one to the last day, someone is planning to celebrate his birthday in the most expensive way. The person is planning to make his birthday the most memorable ever because it is the October month. These people are always thankful because they were born in a month in which you get to see a lot of changes. Other than that, this month unites everyone. Everyone misses chances of getting together because summer holidays have gone long, no important event is coming soon so, October born gives everyone a chance to meet again. They provide an opportunity to have a quality time together.
- The month of October gives you an opportunity to wear all the new clothes. You can wear all the classy clothes which you always wanted to wear. You can wear dresses which are in the corner of your cupboard and you never got a chance of wearing them in the hot days. You can wear sleeveless and half sleeves without being afraid of getting sunburn. Moreover, in the month of October as the temperature starts to fall down a point everyone gets excited because you know the reason. Yes, you guessed it right. The reason is they get to wear the cute clothes and cute shoes which they are saving for this day.
- By the coming of October, you will see everyone excited. They are super excited and you see it on their face. They also have this sheepish smile on their faces which says a lot about what they are thinking. As it is struck 12 on the clock and the night of October 1st starts, everyone starts to celebrate. Halloween is celebrated on 31 October every year. This date is waited anxiously every year not only by kids but by young people too. They celebrate with great enthusiasm. It gives people a chance to utilize their skills which are hidden or which they have not used for a while.
- The fourth reason about being thankful to the month of October is that this month has given birth to so many people who are peace lovers. They love to be in an environment which does not have any kind of noise and danger around. October-born are very intellectual and competitive. October babies have the most amazing personality. They have this charm which attracts everyone. We can say that they have the magnetic powers, which attracts everyone towards them no matter how hard a person is ignoring them.
- Every month is different from other months. It also is the month when we get aware of so many things including Breast Cancer, domestic Violence. In US, the month is celebrated as national pizza month.
Gratitude should not be just a reaction to getting what you want, but even in unpleasant situations gratitude make you look for the good. Today, start bringing gratitude to your experiences, instead of waiting for a positive experience in order to feel grateful; in this way, you’ll be on your way toward becoming a master of gratitude.